Dive Point Divers is located in Mae Haad bay and is situated in between the Songserm and Lomprayah piers, you can actually see their offices as you approach the island by one of the many boats.
They have qualified & professional instructors who teach all courses in your preferred language for example: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish etc. All of the courses are limited to 4 students per class. The significance of this is that it allows more control and they can focus on quality one to one teaching.
In many cases their dive masters have been trained by Master Divers and this ensures that they are familiar with our shop philosophy and our safe diving practices. They are also familiar with the dive sites, the local weather etc, so let them guide you as they know all the best spots. All dives are also guided and are limited to maximum of 4 divers per group.
The "Dive Point" dive boat is 25 meters long and is the actual dive base. It is the only fully equipped dive boat on Koh Tao.
As safety is one of their primary factors, they have a 40ltr oxygen unit and a first aid kit on board the boat and all of their staff members have first aid training & are familiar with dive emergency procedures. Dive equipment that is in good working condition is paramount to safety, thus, their equipment is maintained on a continual basis throughout the season and gets a complete overhaul annually.
Dive Point Course Prices
- Discover Scuba Diver – 7000 Baht
- Open Water Dive Course – 9800 Baht
- Advanced Open Water Course – 8500 Baht
- Emergency First Response – 3500 Baht
- Rescue Diver – 9500 Baht
- Dive Master – 25000 Baht
- Refresh (inc. 2 dives) – 2500 Baht
- DSD (1st dive) - 2000 Baht
- DSD (additional dives) – 1000 Baht
- Torch Rental – 150 Baht per dive
- Snorkelling Trip – 500 Baht
- 1-2 Dives - 1000 Baht per dive
- 3-5 Dives – 900 Baht per dive
- 6-9 Dives - 800 Baht per dive
- 10+ Dives - 700 Baht per dive
Dive Safari – 8800 Baht each
(2 day dive and boat trip around Anthong National Marine Park)
You all come together in the morning 6:30 at the Dive Point office in Mae Haad Koh Tao.
From their office we organise your transfer to our dive boat. The boat master will introduce the 25 m dive boat. Then you will prepare for you first dive site, Chumphon Pinnacle. The Dive Masters and instructors will arrange the equipment for everybody; you get a personal dive briefing with your guides before you arrive at the site.
They will also have their cooks prepare your meals for you in between your dives, instructions and briefings.
The price is inclusive of:
- local Transfer from your resort to the boat
- 6 x Dives (incl. equipment etc) - own Equipment -15% discount
- Entry fee to Anthong National Marine Park
- Soft drinks (Water, Coke, Sprite etc)
- Fruits of the season (Banana, Watermelon, Pineapple etc)
- All meals, freshly prepared (evening - special BBQ fish)
- Overnight stay in the National Marine Park (choose tent or bungalow)
All of the above prices include equipment. A 15% discount is given to those with their own equipment (incl. BCD & regulator).
Dive Safari - 8800 Baht per person - 2 day dive and boat trip around Anthong National Marine Park, includes 6 dives, accommodation,l meals and soft drinks etc.